For a dentist in private practice, the question of when and how to add an associate to your practice is daunting. When is the right time? How do I find a good associate? What do I need to look for in a potential associate? What should be in an employment agreement? We will cover each of these questions to help guide your decision making when the time comes for an additional doctor to be added to your practice.
– Stimulate thought for the listener for their readiness to add an associate to their practice
– Address current trends in dentistry, dental students, and business that can affect a practice transition
– Present ideas for where and how an established doctor can recruit an associate
– Present legal considerations for an employment agreement
– Understand how an associate can be added as seamlessly as possible to your practice